Digital Marketing Institute in GTB Nagar
The Aim Digital Marketing Institute in GTB Nagar is the best institute in the north Delhi, especially in the surrounding of the GTB Nagar,now the days students ,graduates, and professional as asking for the new job opportunity to grow their career, the AIM Digital Marketing Institute in GTB Nagar give opportunity to them learn Digital Marketing course in GTB Nagar, to upgrade them as well as fast growing Digital Marketing Competitive Market, The aim Digital Marketing Institute in GTB Nagar provides you the following facility to learn Digital Marketing Course.
You will learn 100% Practical knowledge of SEO, SMO, SMM, PPC, and Other more which is great to have kind of that knowledge to make your career as a profession freelancer,20 Modules, Free tools, Internship, placement assistance, and also get live projects to work on them and so that can be 100% Practical Knowledge, forever
#WE PROVIDE YOU A DOMAIN AND HOSTING FOR 1 YEAR
#PLUGINS FOR YOUR WEBSITE TO INCREASE THE SPEED FOR LIFETIME
#ONE MONTH INTERNSHIP
#100% JOB ASSISTANCE
#GET GOOGLE CERTIFICATE
•Full-time Placement Assurance* on program completion
• Internship Opportunity with leading companies
• Work on 60+ Digital Marketing tools and platforms
• One-on-One Career Mentorship
• End-to-End Interview Peparation
• Personalised Resume and LinkedIn profile review
• No Cost EMI Option
• 150+ Learner Hours and 15+ Case studies
• Mock Interviews by Hiring Managers
20 Modules + Subparts
01 Introduction to Online Marketing. 11 Introduction to Marketplace selling.
02 Introduction to Website Creation. 12 Affiliate & Adsense Marketing.
03Web Content Marketing. 13 Online Marketing Strategy Creation.
04 Google Adwords & PPC Advertising. 14 Mobile Marketing & Marketing Automation.
05 Google Analytics. 15 Online Media Buying.
06 Lead Generation & Conversion Optimization. 16 Email Marketing.
07 Social Media Marketing. 17 Professional Blogging & Video Blogging.
08 Online Reputation Management. 18 Video & Youtube as a Career.
09 SEO – Search Engine Optimization. 19 Event Marketing.
10 Ecommerce Website Marketing. 20 How to Get the Freelancing Project.
Digital Marketing Platforms and Tools
AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords.
Facebook ads are purchased on an auction basis, where advertisers are charged based on either clicks, impressions or actions. ... The ads are delivered all across Facebook, and some formats are eligible to show in the Facebook News feed. Facebook ads belong to one of two categories, Ads or Sponsored stories.
HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. ... Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics and search engine optimization.
Umetrics delivers far more than sets of numbers you will need to interpret. Unique visualization of data, extensive wizard functionality and customizable plots maximize usability and versatility.
Hootsuite is a social media management platform, created by Ryan Holmes in 2008. The system's user interface takes the form of a dashboard, and supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. ... The company has more than 16 million users in over 175 countries.
The WooRank score, given to any website evaluated by a Review or Project, is a snapshot analysis of the key factors that impact the search engine optimization and usability of a particular website or webpage
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account.
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Graduate from the first ever 100% placement* assured program in Digital Marketing and become a certified Digital Marketer.
- 100% Placement* Assurance
- Guaranteed Internship in SEO, SEM, Social Media or Content Marketing
- Gain expertise with 60+ Digital Marketing tools and Platforms
- Facebook, Google, Hubspot certifications
You can choose your internship in one of the following – SEO/SEM/Social Media/Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
SEM (4 Weeks)
- Analyse the performance of the key metrics (10hr)
- Deep-dive into keywords, bidding strategy, and performance (10hr)
- Implement the keyword strategy, optimised budget delivery and bidding strategy (10hr)
- Present SEM Performance Report (10hr)
Social Media (4 Weeks)
- Understand the business objectives (10hr)
- Understand communication, targeting and plan the budget for the business (10hr)
- Optimise Social Media Ads Strategy (10hr)
- Present highlights and recommendations (10hr)
Content Marketing (4 Weeks)
- Analyse performing assets based on business objectives (10hr)
- Deep-dive into brand awareness, engagement, and conversions (10hr)
- Optimise content marketing strategy (10hr)
- Present highlights and recommendations (10hr)
SEO (4 Weeks)
- Audit the website and draw scopes of improvement (10hr)
- On-page and Off-page SEO (10hr)
- Optimization of the Website using On-page & Off-page SEO (10hr)
- Present SEO Audit Report (10hr)
Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager